The baby is still in utero despite my many efforts to shake and twist and push this baby out. Although I believe that my efforts has made it so she is returning the favor. This baby moves and grooves so much more than Ethan ever did, which makes me a little nervous. If this baby moves this much when it is all crammed, I can only imagine what it will do when it has lots of room to move. But we are very excited for our baby to come out. Ethan carries around a little baby that we take into the store and it stays in the car seat. We get lots of funny looks because people think it is a real baby at first and then they realize it is not and then they look to me to see if I am handicapped. I then explain it is to help the boy adjust and they kind of ease up but I still think that they think it is a little weird. It probably is, but it seems to work for us. Ethan loves his baby. I am hoping for it sometime soon as I can no longer sleep. I am too fat.
Saturday, February 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment