It's A BOY!!! Nana holding the little one.
And of course the proud big brother who just can't get enough of his little baby
A compelling story of the many activities and adventures of the Maxwell clan as written by the ever so articulte and fabulous family scribe, Olivia.
It's A BOY!!! Nana holding the little one.
And of course the proud big brother who just can't get enough of his little baby
Posted by Olivia at 8:16 AM
2 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!We are so happy for you! He is so precious. Glad all is well with you and your new addition. When you feel up to it, give us a holler. We would love to talk to you. Also, on the encouragement of Audrey, we have a blog. thestevenaderikacolemanfam.blogspot.com Give our love to David, Ethan, and your new little one. Love you guys and miss you tons!!!!
Steve and Erika Coleman
It's funny, I always thought that having more boys in the house than girls would seem weird, but after I keep having boy after boy, I never seem to mind being the only girl and it just seems so natural. A girl would just be weird right now. That's what it feels like with you guys too. Plus, if you had a girl, she would be so out of place with our now 5 boys. WE HAVE 5 BOYS!! Anyway, he is WAY cute! I can't wait to fly out to see him! Let us know when you are up for that. I'm glad Ethan is doing so well with the baby. It seems that try to scare you with all this older sibling jealousy crap, but I've never had a problem with it. They just get along, they're siblings. Anyway, congrats! and call me when you are up to it and when you have a name. No hurry, though, I totally understand.
-Jamie
Post a Comment