So we finally came up with a name for our little boy. Caleb Ashdan Maxwell. Everything is going well for all of us and we are enjoying spending time as a cute little family. Caleb is a wonderful baby. The only time that he has cried is when Ethan pushed on his little chicken wing. He likes to be awake during the night hours which doesn't jive so well with Ethan's 5 o'clock wake up call so I am a little tired (so if this sounds kind of funny sometimes chalk it up to my lack of sleep)but we are having fun. Anyway, just wanted to get out the name. Ethan doesn't let me spend too much time on the computer at a time so I will do little bits here and there so check back often for updates.
Sunday, March 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
CONGRATS!!! Your new baby is so adorable! I hope all is going well for your cute little family in Texas. Take care!!
I hearby make a demand for more pic of the baby and Ethan! Hahaha.
Post a Comment