CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 15, 2008

I think I am going crazy!!!

So...... this should not come as any surprise that is has been 2 1/2 months since I have been able to write anything. I am bad at writing but also finding the 10 minutes to just sit down and do it has been a little bit difficult. But l have decided that I need to because I am sure I am going to be hearing some angry grandmas piping up because of lack of updates.

Ethan has fully come of age. He is 2 now and is certainly reminding me of that everyday. He is so strong it is amazing. David has taught him to wrestle which is fine for him but I am just not that tough. I am a weeney for sure, so when my toddler comes at me with that "Lets get ready to RUUUMMMMBBBLLLEE" look on his face.....I run and hide. He is learning new words everyday and is attaining quite the vocabulary. They all aren't as clear as one day they will be. He still needs a good deal of translation a lot of the time but he picks up on things so fast. He is a very smart kid and I am not quite sure what I am going to do soon. I just don't know if I can handle it when my 4 year old is smarter than I am.

Caleb is such a good baby. He is the smiliest little thing you ever did see. He wakes up smiling and stays that way pretty much all day. And he is a talker. Like right now. He is in the swing right beside me and has literally been talking for like 10 minutes straight. He must have a lot to say because he is just going to town. It is really fun. Unfortunately I have to save him several times a day from the wrath of his big brother but he takes it pretty well.

We moved a couple of weeks ago into a new apartment. It is twice as big so therefore....twice the mess to clean. But it is good. A lot closer to the library and stores and stuff so I can actually walk there now. Haven't done it a whole lot yet but you know...I can. It is getting pretty warm and humid. I can handle the heat but the humidity kills ya. I thought I would be more acclimated then this but maybe that just means it really is that bad. Like I have said a million times before. Fat people and humidity are just not good bed mates.

Well I think I am pushing my luck for time on the computer. Ethan just smacked Caleb in the face with a stuffed toy and has stripped off all clothing. Not that running in the nude is an uncommon thing in our house but normally it waits for at least a good hour or so. Camera is inaccessible right now but maybe I can sneak on during nap time and post some pics. Love to all!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was excited to hear from you!!! I love reading your blog! it's fun!! I miss you guys!!!!!
love you! minam

Christina said...

I'm so glad to hear you all are doing well and are still in Texas. Can't wait to see pics. Give the boys (even the papa) a big hug from me and the girlies. I've been thinking about you guys a lot since I haven't seen any recent posts. Hope to see you all soon!

Audrey said...

Girl, you need to update again!! We are lonely!