CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 14, 2008

The Extent of my "hippy-ness" has just reached a new level

I didn't quite think it could happen either but, I think it might have. I have been wanting to make my own butter for a while (I recieved a kitchen aid last year for christmas) and so I honestly don't know why it has taken me so long but I just made my own freaking butter. From cream to my modern day convenience (kitchen aid aka "i love as my 3rd child") to butter. Next step is to invest in butter churn, long paisley print skirt and a bonnet.

2 comments:

Christina said...

i want a long paisley print skirt too. does that make ME a hippie?

i heard my brother is going to get to hang out with you this month... NO FAIR.

Melody Wright said...

olivia rocks. let me know if you find that churn :)