So, as tradition would state, christmas music must be played from nov. 27 to Jan 1 non-stop in the car and if co-workers will let you....at work as well. My fav in the car has been Kosy 106.5. They have this daily give away for a visa gift card for $250 where you just have to enter online (and can several times to up your chances) I aproximate my entry number to be in the 150-200 range. The way I figure...I overload them with my entries and suddenly their "random" selection is now in my hands. They will see how many times I have entered and say to themselves "this poor girl entered 150-200 times...she obviously wants the money...lets give it to her" Is is enevitable. I am going to win. I didn't today but tomorrow.... "It will be mine, oh yes....it will be mine"
Friday, December 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment